You are here
Manager of Trade Finance
- One of India's largest Private bank
- Work in an environment for an exciting career of learning and development
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Indian private banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- All operational work relating to the conduct, maintenance and development of Trade Finance (TF) portfolio of the Branch. This would include but not limited to the issuance of LC and BG, LC confirmation and bills discounting, BC and other Trade related products as designed by the Bank from time to time
- All operational work related to sale and purchase of trade asset in the secondary market including liaising with the counter parties
- Conduct KYC / AML checks on TF transactions and customers
- Generate and submit all MIS related to TF activities
- Manage customers and internal departments to ensure smooth and timely transaction processing
- Verification of transactions in the operating system and Swift
The Successful Applicant
- Trade Finance experience of around 8 to 10 years in Banks.
- Must have Trade Finance document checking experience.
- Sound knowledge in all trade rules such as UCP, ISBP, URC, URR, etc...
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and exciting career progression opportunities