You are here
Manager, Cyber security and IT audit
- Permanent role
- Leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is the leading healthcare organization in Singapore with extensive range of innovative products and services. They have strong regional presence and have undertaken several new and exciting projects in Asia. With their fast growing business, they now seek an experienced Manager, Cyber security and IT audit that will support the business in improving and implementing changes.
Reporting directly to the IT Director, you will be required to:
- Present findings and solution to senior stakeholders in a board meeting context
- Manage a team of 5, ensuring that network vulnerability assessment, security control and cyber security audits are carried out smoothly
- To provide advisory in the area of IT security and system control features.
- To develop the baseline control standards for IT governance, network security and infrastructure.
- To conduct network security audit including network vulnerability assessment and evaluating security defences put in place such as Internet security, firewall, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) .etc.
- To conduct network infrastructure review which includes wireless network and security control over end-user devices with reference to the prevalent technological risks.
- To conduct research into areas for advancement of audit expertise and knowledge relevant to business environment.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have
- Bachelors Degree in IT or equivalent
- Relevant certifications such as CISA, CISSP will be highly preferred
- At least 5 years of leadership experience managing a team is required for this role
- Past experience in liaising with business stakeholders is crucial for this role
- Proven past track record in network security, IDS and IPS experience is a must for this role
- Auditing background industry (Big 4) background will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Our client offers the intangible benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced; where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence is a key driver. You will be part of a team that commits to creating an environment that values diversity and encourages creativity and development of new ideas. Attractive package and great career development plan will be offered to individuals with good track record of success.