You are here
Manager of assets transfer
- Benefits that works just as hard as you
- Open communication with an open door policy
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest global wholesale banking and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international wholesale bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- To lead, manage a team of 10 and develop the Assets Transfer Team in PvB Securities Operations Hub Singapore in order to facilitate effective processing of transactions in a controlled environment at minimum levels of cost and risk.
- Strong knowledge in dealing with Assets Transfer in global markets and the products offer in SCB Private Banking world.
- Responsible for ensuring high quality of service and support to be provided to PvB clients, primary contact person for Front Office and SCB staff for advice, enquiries and complaints relating to Assets Transfer stuffs.
- Ensure the team is done in accordance with bank operational menu, desk instructions, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Guide, coach and motivate team members, facilitate up-skilling through on-the-job training and setting/stretching targets and objectives.
- Make decisions and demonstrate problem solving skills based on internal Procedure Manual / Operational Policy Guidelines issued by the Bank.
- Continuous improvement in productivity.
- Engage in preparing internal/external/regulatory reports upon the request.
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder in Banking & Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in Banking sector especially in assets transfer functions. Knowledge in settlements in Global markets in both securities and cash.
- Must have good command of both verbal and written English
- Able to work under tight deadline and high pressure
- Self-motivated individual who is an experienced problem solver
- A team worker, and able to work under tight deadline and high pressure
- Hours can be demanding; must work during most Singapore holidays.
- Resolution to problems often require efforts to research and communicate with various parties
- Follow regulations/requirements/procedures in Securities business.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment