You are here
Manager - Aircraft Line Maintenance
- Define Business Plan for International Company
- Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
About Our Client
Leading organisation in the aerospace industry, providing MRO services to various airlines.
My client is looking for candidates who will join the Company as Assistant Manager / Manager Line Maintenance on a 2 year contract basis, and thereafter be considered for an overseas posting role as General Manager in one of my client's overseas subsidiaries/joint venture companies.
During the 2 years, individuals will undergo a GM-pool management trainee programme. An overview of the programme structure is as follows:
Phase 1 (80%):
- Exposure in Line Maintenance Operations, including partnering Senior Foreman/Duty Engineer to oversee a small operations unit
- Exposure in Line Maintenance Support Services
- Involvement in ad-hoc/special projects, as assigned by VP LM Operations or VP LM Support Services
Phase 2 (20%):
- Attachment to other divisions within client's organization, as required, to prepare for GM role
GM responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the entire business of the unit such as supervising the team of engineers working in operations, and the section heads for all the support functions
- Generating sales for the unit
- Maintaining operational excellence at the unit
- Maintaining good relationship with customers, creating profits for the unit, etc.
By the end of 2 years, if individual is converted to a permanent position, he/she would be posted as GM of one of my client's subsidiaries/JVCs, subject to individual's suitability and availability of GM roles overseas.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have worked in aerospace or airline (in their Engineering Division) companies for at least 10 years post-University-graduation or post-award-of-license (Aircraft Maintenance License).
- Must have worked in a managerial level (section head with executives as direct reports) for at least 3 years (within the 10 years' experience).
- Experience over the years ought to mainly be in performance or oversight of aircraft maintenance operations.
- Previous responsibility over sales or business unit profits is a preference, though not mandatory.
- Must have either a Degree in a good university in an Engineering discipline or possess an Aircraft Maintenance License accorded by CAAS or any other Asian Civil Aviation Authority.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to harvest your full potential on a global platform