You are here
Management Trainee - Digital, Michael Page
Opportunity to grow into a consultant role 3-6 months
Be part of a successful business
About Our Client
We are a B2B group within the information sales space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore continues to be an important digital hub though the landscape has changed dramatically in the last 18 months - becoming more competitive and sophisticated. Our Digital business has grown aggressively in the last 24 months and is now specialized across FMCG, Media, Internet Companies & Financial Services. As we continue to invest in this business, we are looking to hire two Management Trainees for this desk.
Reporting to the Manager for Digital, this role will be responsible for new and existing business development within our client base.
The key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Sourcing - be a key point of contact for the internal (HR) talent acquisition needs
- Lead Generation - drive activities, events, meetings for the purpose of networking and generating leads that are commercial important for the business
- Key Account Management - we partner with most top brands with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing some of these key relationships
- Team Management - if you are someone with a passion to lead a sales business, this role will have the opportunity to manage a team of 1-2 people in the next 24 months
- Engagement - use social media, events, cold calling as an engagement tool to drive new business development
- Closing - we are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills as this role requires an ability to close
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors' Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or a relevant discipline
- Passion for a sales role and what you'd done in your career to demonstrate such passion
- Strong values that are in line with ours'
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with C-level executives as our business development activity is focused on targeting regional sector leaders
What's on Offer
Our Digital desk is one of the most exciting & fast growing and we pride ourselves in having a strong merit-based & fun sales culture. We have a strong training program and if you are looking to build a career in sales and/or sales management, with a strong B2B and B2C mix, you will find this role in line with your aspirations. The remuneration will be competitive and in line with the market for such hires.