You are here
Maintenance Coordinator (Chemical Plant)
- Maintenance Experience (Chemical Industry)
- Lead A Team of Contractors (Maintenance)
About Our Client
Global manufacturer with over a billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Coordinator for their plant operations in Singapore.
- Responsible for maintenance risk assessment and managing a team of external maintenance contractors
- Verify and document the man-hours of the external contractors
- Prepare and manage safety performance reports for the maintenance team
- Develop and monitor the training plans for the maintenance team
- Prepare monthly reports and participate in maintenance safety discussions with the rest of the EHS representatives from the organisation
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Engineering
- 1- 3 years of maintenance engineering experience in a chemical plant or petrochemical plant
What's on Offer
With a culture that emphasizes team spirit and individual development, the workplace provides its staff with an excellent work / life balance.