You are here
International banking institution
Good exposure and platform
About Our Client
Our client is part of an international bank which provides financial services and solutions to their clients all over the world.
- Performing financial valuation analysis such as relative valuation (including comparable valuation, precedent transactions, takeover premia), M&A valuation analysis (including accretion/dilution, synergy value) and fundamental valuation (including DCF modelling, LBO modelling).
- Preparing market and industry analysis.
- Identifying and evaluating potential targets / sellers / investors / buyers.
- Preparation and organisation of documents for origination: organisation of PIB (public information booklets) for internal and external use, pitch books to clients, teasers, engagement letters, internal committee approval documents.
- Identifying merits of the M&A transaction when evaluating deals taking into account strategic. business and financial aspects of the entities concerned and the industry(ies) which they operate in
- Participating in live M&A process: coordinating due diligence with legal, accounting and tax consultants, advising on optimal transaction structures, advising clients on negotiation strategy, drafting of correspondences on behalf of clients, and reviewing transaction documents.
- Cooperating and working closely with M&A teams in overseas offices.
The Successful Applicant
- Good bachelors degree in accounting, business, law, science or arts. Other degrees will also be considered if other requirements are met. CFA is preferred but not a pre-requisite
- 0 to 3 years of experience in investment banking/corporate finance/M&A/audit.
- Must be fluent in English (both spoken and written). Fluency of another language would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Good exposure to banking & financial services sector with access to multiple deals in one of the leading financial institutions.