You are here
- New Logistics Manager position
- US MNC in the Pharmaceutical Consumable industry
About Our Client
Our Client is an American MNC that is a prominent market leader in the Pharmaceutical Consumable industry. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge and products. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a Logistics Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Your main responsibilities include the development, execution as well as continuous improvement of the Warehouse, Operations & Logistics processes in alignment with the commercial objectives. To achieve this objective, you will have to work closely with different functions. This is a strategic core position but you also have to attend to a significant amount of daily operational activities.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage the 3PLs to ensure KPIs are established and met by continuous performance review
- Improve efficiency of warehouse processes and logistics to ensure timely arrival of inventory (multi-brands) into the warehouse productivity and a high level of customer satisfaction for own warehouse
- Manage inventory of all items held in the warehouse to ensure that the forecasted demand meets with supply
- Inventory replenishment and shipment tracking
- Continuous review of storage capacity and space planning
- Manage warehouse/logistics centre costs and identify potential savings
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Warehouse Management, Logistics or equivalent related studies and you must have significant prior supervisory experience. Experience in managing own warehouses and 3PLs are compulsory for this position. Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential. Exposure in FMCG will be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company has a "family" culture and nurtures talents. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and reward discounts.