You are here
Logistics Manager with experience in overall operational costs
Freight Optimisation - Sea and Air
About Our Client
Our client is in the wellness/nutrition industry and they are expanding within APAC, as such they are looking for a Operations & Logistics Manager to further grow the business.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, the role day-to-day operations in the Regional Distribution Centre with overall logistics and operational costs responsibilities.
Additional Responsibilities involve:
- Ensuring day-to-day operations of business including shipments are distributed to clients in a timely manner.
- Analyse overall logistics and operational costs and recommend solutions to further improve efficiency.
- Freight Optimisation via all modes of transport - Air and Ocean.
- Implement route to market mapping and creative cost effective ideas.
- Work closely with regional 3PLs in Thailand, Korea and the US to facilitate smooth delivery of cost effective solutions for the business.
The Successful Applicant
You should have over 7 years of experience in a Operations/Logistics role with similar responsibilities. Experience in the FMCG/3PL industry will be an added advantage as it will be similar to our client's business. Strong interpersonal/communication skills are necessary as the role requires you to work with vendors both internal and external stakeholders regionally. Strong analytical skills are key as this role requires you to think on your feet with complex data analysis.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a company that has great plans for their employees with a central location within Singapore.