You are here
Logistics & Admin Manager
- Great company culture and learning environment
- Market Leading Luxury Retailer
About Our Client
Our Client is a European MNC in the Luxury Retail industry with over 300 stores worldwide in key markets. They have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of Consumer Products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Logistics & Admin Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your major responsibilities will involve a spectrum of activities in Logistics, Customer Service and Administration for a regional portfolio. This role is slightly administrative in nature.
- Plan Logistics, Warehouse and distribution activities
- Manage and liaise with 3PLs to ensure that shipment is on time
- Order fulfillment and inventory management - liaise with external Customers and Factory
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your partners
- Continuously review work processes to reduce processing time and increase efficiency
- Monitor payment from Customers
- Handle feedback and complaints from customers
- Administrative work
- Ad-hoc projects/tasks
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent related studies and must have related years of experience in Logistics and Customer Service. Experience in FMCG & Retail sectors will be an advantage. Strong communication with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential. You should also be prepared for the administrative tasks associated with the position.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has great culture and opportunities for growth. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.