You are here
Loan Operation, Analyst/Senior Analyst (6 months contract)
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
My client supports their Australian and New Zealand customers in Asia and provides a gateway for Asian firms and individuals interested in Australia and New Zealand. Their services in Asia include: Private Banking, Business Financial Services, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Foreign Exchange, Debt Capital Markets and Treasury.
- To provide day to day operational support to our Bank's Corporate loans department.
- Loan Servicing duties like drawdown, rollovers and repayments
- Pre-processing prior to loan drawdown like facility set-up, fee recognition
- Liaising and coordinating with 3rd parties (Agent Banks) and internal team to proceed with the Drawdown
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/University graduate in any discipline (Preferably with some basic accounting background)
- Candidate with Loan Admin/credit experience is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and LoanIQ is a plus
- Fluent in oral and written communication skill
- Positive attitude and Good team player
- Meticulous and pay good attention to details
- Highly motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal communication skill and ability to multi-task
What's on Offer
This presents an opportunity to join a global bank. This is a 6 months maternity cover.