You are here
This position is now filled
Linux System Engineer - FX Trading Brand
- Excellent work environment - Flat hierarchy
- Good career prospects
About Our Client
Listed in the US, our client is a financial services firm serving the algorithmic trading industry, developing software products for top tier banks, asset management firms, hedge fund management firms etc. With more than 200 employees worldwide, they have been expanding their business steadily, especially in Singapore, where its APAC HQ is located. As such, they are now looking to hire for a Linux System Engineer to increase their capacity.
- Provide deployment/maintenance support for existing Linux and Windows servers, including VMWare systems.
- Provide basic support with networking and end-user issues escalated within the IT team.
- Maintain and develop technical documentation and standard operational procedures.
- Liaise with external vendors and regional counterparts on IT operations.
- Engage in regional projects when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Mandarin-speaking ability to liaise with regional counterparts.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a majority Linux, VMWare environment.
- Minimum diploma and above qualification in a computer science-related study.
- Familiar with basic networking devices like routers/switches, firewall, VPN, ALC etc.
- Ability to function as a team-player.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for Linux System Engineers who are looking to join the financial services industry. The organisation has a flat hierarchy which allows excellent learning opportunities. You will join a fast paced but stable working environment with strong career progression.