You are here
- Entrepreneurial company
- Commericial and contract exposure
About Our Client
Our client is an US firm leader in its field. They have a strong presence in Asia and Singapore is their HQ.
Our client is hiring a lawyer to join them as their Legal Counsel. You will be working closely with the senior management and will be responsible for:
- preparing and reviewing a wide range of commercial agreements, across various jurisdictions
- advising solutions on legal issues in relation to commercial projects
- working closely with management to formulate strategies and policies for compliance purpose
- handling all the regularity matters and company secretarial work (board requirements, governance matters, company law)
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a lawyer with a solid grounding in corporate and regulatory law (companies law, board requirements, governance matters, etc) and contract law.
What's on Offer
- Highly visible role
- Regional exposure
- Growing firm