You are here
Legal Counsel South East Asia
- Very large US MNC
- Broad and visible role
About Our Client
Our client is a very large US MNC which operates in industrial sector. They are a highly respected and reputable employer. They have established a very strong presence in Asia, and in SEA in particular and are a market leader.
You main tasks will be to provide front line legal support to the business on the following:
- Lead the process for contract reviews and approvals being mindful of business deadline
- Proactively manage litigation including the engagement of outside counsel and the appointed loss adjuster and ensure that cost controls through alternative fee arrangements are in place
- Drive the roll out and implementation of policies e.g. sales intermediaries and service vendors
- Provide timely commercial legal advice to the business on a variety of general commercial issues e.g. use of trade marks, export sales etc.
- Manage the corporate secretarial requirements of the business including external corporate secretarial service providers
The Successful Applicant
You will have at least 6 years of legal experience obtained in private practice and in-house roles preferably with some international experience. You must possess excellent communication and presentation skills as the role is highly commercial.
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join a very well structured and large firm in a highly visible role.