You are here
Learning Assistant - 1 Year Contract
- Located in the West
- Regional Learning & Development exposure
About Our Client
The client is an internationally listed company, specialising in chemical solutions and materials, covering an array of industries such as consumer goods, electronic products and health care. With more than 100 sites around the world and 20000 employees globally, this client has a strong international presence and places a great emphasis on multicultural exchanges and diversity. In addition, the client takes a serious stance in promoting environmental management by reducing carbon footprint and industrial waste.
As the Learning Assistant, your main responsibility will be to support the Regional Learning & Development Manager in all L&D related activities for the region. You will also be the point of contact for the APAC Learning counterparts and collaborate with them in ensuring efficient and organised implementation of learning programmes across the region. This will primarily be an assisting and coordinating role and also include preparation of data and presentation materials for presentation to internal stakeholders such as the different Country HR Managers. You will also be a key user of the internal learning management and reporting system.
The Successful Applicant
* 2-4 years learning and development and/or training coordination experience in MNCs
* Experience with SAP systems advantageous
* Able to utilise Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint) to prepare presentation decks
* Excellent organisation, planning and multi-tasking capabilities
* Meticulous and pays good attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and communication skills
* Degree holders advantageous
* Ability to commence work immediately advantageous
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading global chemical solutions company that places a strong emphasis on developing its people and career growth. The firm offers regional exposure and the opportunity to liaise with multiple stakeholders across the region to help develop their learning road-maps to ensure the best practices are in place for their employees with regards to people development.