You are here
Learning and Development Senior HR Manager
An Opportunity to Develop L&D team from Scratch
Overseas Expansion Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a local leader in the food business industry. They have more than 50 outlets and coffee shops locally and have continue to expand their overseas businesses. With their significant growth, they are now in need of a Learning and Development HR Director to join their team.
Your primary focus will be developing the Learning and Development strategy and help branching out the business overseas.
- Design and deliver internal training and develop the relevant programs to align with the organisational and individual objectives and needs.
- Communicate and provide advice to the key stakeholders and managers in regards to the range of L&D interventions in order to support the delivery of business plans
- Lead on L&D projects and initiatives ensuring that implementation is achieved timely and within budget
- Responding to learning evaluation outcomes to improve the quality of training
- Initiating L&D strategy for overseas branches and travel to different locations based on the business needs
The Successful Applicant
- BA Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or any related fields
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with Chinese counterparts
- Flexibility on mobility with up to 25% of travelling
- Has prior working experience in the Food Management industry is preferred
- Prior experience in working for a Singapore local listed company is a plus
What's on Offer
Our client provides an exciting opportunity for those who would like to build things from scratch and grow with the business.