You are here
Lead Software Engineer (Android,iOS)
Great working environment
Leading the mobile engineering team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading E-commerce organisation with strong presence across the APAC region. They are looking to bring on board a senior individual as their Lead Software Engineer (Android,iOS) to lead the team across APAC.
As a Lead Software Engineer (Android,iOS), you will be reporting to the CEO and will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and managing the mobile (Android,iOS) platforms for the organisation.
- Upgrading and improving the platform with new features on regular basis.
- Working closing with the internal UX designers, test engineers, product and marketing teams to ensure full optimisation of the mobile app.
- Building, mentoring and training the software engineering team across APAC.
- Working with the quality ensure team to ensure all bugs are being tested.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6 years of relevant experience in mobile development (Android,iOS) along with strong knowledge in Android Architecture or Swift.
You will also have understanding of frameworks (RxJava,MVP,MVVM), SDK and cocoa touch. Experience in working in an agile environment will be preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary Package
- Exposure to latest technologies
- Permanent Role