You are here
Lead Network Engineer
Great working environment
CCNP and JNCIP certification
About Our Client
Our client is a leading internet online platform organization with strong presence across Asia. With rapid growth and expansion they are looking to hire a Lead Network Engineer to meet the growing demands.
As a Lead Network Engineer, you will be reporting to Manager Network and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all network issues are being resolved in timely manner.
- Working with the engineering team to improve the stability of the network overall and eliminate issues affecting the network, enterprise- level LAN, WAN.
- Performing troubleshooting and analysing the root cause to resolves network issues.
- Performing Network maintenance and upgrades on regular basis.
- Working with vendors to resolve complex situations.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in network engineer and has worked in global environments. You will also have experience in both Cisco and Juniper routing, switching and network protocol. You will also have network protocol knowledge such as VLAN, NAT, Firewall TCP.
CCNP or JNCIP certification would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Exposure to latest technologies
Attractive Salary Package