You are here
Lead Big Data Engineer
Newley created role
Exposure to new technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organization within the Healthcare industry and due to rapid growth they are looking to bring on board a lead Big Data Engineer to manager the growing demands.
As a Lead Big Data Engineer , you will be responsible for the following:
- Design and implement analytics and reporting tools to support key business decisions
- Develop algorithms and applications to apply mathematics to data; translate data into intelligence to solve a variety of business problems and determine optimal business strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify optimal solutions using operations research and answering business questions where analytics can be most impactful
- Lead cross-functional teams of engineers, technicians, logistics, and service to improve tools for data gathering and analysis.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or equivalent along with 5 years of experience in big data and analytics. You will also have experience in working on scripting languages such as python, java, C++,Spark, Hadoop.
What's on Offer
- Newley Created Role
- Exposure to latest technologies