You are here
- An opportunity for contract extent or convertion
- An attractive renumeration package
About Our Client
The Bank has built an impressive track record of success and is a distinct market leader in its field. There are recognised for their structured working culture. You will be assisting for implementing the due diligence controls in the team.
- To process on-going KYC documents for existing legal entities, branches and ensure that review is completed on a timely basis, should also ensure that the KYC checks adhere to the relevant regulations, guidelines and processes that are in place to ensure compliance.
- To conduct checks and due diligence on these accounts primarily looking out for adverse news/information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank in particular, any evidence of financial criminal activities
- Identify key issues and suspicions which relate to money laundering or terrorism financing during the course of the KYC and investigate/escalate them appropriately. Serve as a point of escalation and/or contact for complex Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Sanctions queries received from Financial Institutions clients
- Responsible for identifying accounts that have been raised incorrectly or not in accordance with the relevant KYC Policies and Guidelines. Such accounts should be reviewed and rectified accordingly.
- Responsible for liaising with other departments including Legal, GFRM, Salespersons, Compliance, COO etc., in ensuring the successful completion of the account review.
- To ensure adequacy/accuracy of regulatory documentation as per requirements from APAC authorities.
- Ensure accurate and proper maintenance of statistics for timely MIS reporting.
- Implementation of ad-hoc projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Perform independent validation activities assessing the quality of recently on-boarded clients (Corporate, Premium Banking, Dealers / brokers & Financial Institutions).
- Work closely with other relevant operations team to discuss observations and findings, and perform validation activities assessing the quality of client files that have been remediated as well.
The Successful Applicant
- At least two years' experience in financial services
- Bachelor's degree or higher required
- Familiarity with AML issues and suspicious transaction monitoring systems
- KYC experience in a bulge bracket Bank environment, experience using data mining/analytical tools and KYC automated solutions as an asset
- Professional certification is a plus, such as the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
What's on Offer
- An opportunity for contract extent or convert
- An attractive remuneration package
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank