You are here
KYC Due Dilligence Analyst
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A possible conversion after contract tenor
About Our Client
A leading financial services company, advising clients in all aspects of finance, across the globe and around the clock.
- Perform KYC checks and assessments for KYC/AML Due Diligence of clients to confirm that policy and procedures and the defined process steps for KYC/AML due diligence activities and criteria for completion are adhered to and provide continuity of performance.
- Full review of KYC record to understand any potential KYC gaps
- Liaise regularly with bank's Financial Crime team in jurisdictions
- Evaluation of the end-to-end process to assist in setting strategies and practices to develop a zero defect culture for institutional clients.
- Oversight over onboarding activity to perform reviews of AML/KYC activities such as client profiles and related metrics, identify data quality issues, and monitor resolution.
- Conduct KYC QA activities for new and existing business within designated timeframes and quality standards.
- Knowledge management for KYC policy, procedures and training material updates and changes, and also assist in train on-boarding teams.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ year's experience in AML/KYC domain. With at least 2 years of experience in managing KYC/KYC remediation for an investment bank.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills.
- Results oriented and tenacious.
- Promotes teamwork both within and across groups.
- Ability to adapt to change
- 5+ years' experience in financial institution.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a Global Investment Bank in Singapore.
A competitive salary package with possible extension and perm conversion.