You are here
KYC Checker (1 year contract)
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A competitive remuneration package
About Our Client
A bulge bracket bank and financial services provider headquartered in Asia. It's one of the "big four" bank in the country. As of November 2015, the bank has 13.1 million customers, and is the country largest branch network, with 1429 branches and a network of 3850 ATMs.
- Review and ensure the completeness and accuracy of customer files completed by the KYC analyst is to the standards required in my client to comply with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Complete due diligence on each client to ensure understanding of the client and the nature of the business.
- Work closely with Business to continue client and Compliance partners to conduct periodic review on their existing customers in a timely manner.
- Escalating red flags in a timely manner.
- Attend internal committee meetings as required.
- Continuous improvement to the existing process and identify opportunities to advance their support capabilities to improve client experience internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of KYC experience is preferred
- Experience in performing customer file checking or QA function is preferred
- Experience conducting investigations relating to AML
- Experience reviewing and analysing KYC files for more sophisticated banking products
- Experience performing thorough analyses of customer information, shareholding structures and connect parties
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills at all organisational levels
- Banking industry knowledge in Operations is preferred
- Organised and proactive
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to employ sound decision-making and discretion when handling investigations
What's on Offer
An opportunity to take on a KYC checker (senior analyst) position on a 1-2 years contract, with a possible conversion thereafter.
A competitive salary package.