You are here
KYC Case Lead (4 months contract)
- An opportunity for work for a global financial institution
- A competitive salary package
About Our Client
The leading provider of offshore research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors. We have consistently been ranked #1 in our space by multiple independent customer satisfaction surveys. Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, boutique investment banks, and funds.
We support over 200 institutional clients through our team of 2,400 highly proficient analysts. Our 9 delivery centers are located close to our clients and in proximity to scalable talent pools. Our clients have saved over USD1.5 billion over the past 11 years, by using our services to enhance front office efficiency.
This requirement is in Compliance vertical for one of my client top tier global investment banking client. This role will be part of the KYC operations team within the corporate and investment bank (CIB) division of their client. This team has presence in Asia Pacific, The Americas and EMEA. The Compliance vertical is one of the fastest growing verticals and this role is crucial to the expansion of their KYC/AML domain capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for high performing individuals with deep experience and good understanding in all or most of the following areas:
- CIB products and services
- Wholesale banking KYC and an SME understanding of due diligence process
- Excellent understanding of KYC and AML domain
- Navigation of the sales organization
The candidates should have 2 to 8 years of experience in the financial services industry with 4+ years in the KYC space. Prior experience of working on KYC remediation projects will be an advantage.
And the following key skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deal with high pressure, time sensitive and deal breaking tasks
- Ability to liaise with various cross functional stakeholders and resolve issues
- Project management
- Undertake quality review of clients' KYC records
- Manage and facilitate client due diligence, including coordinating the participation of the bank's stakeholders who have KYC responsibilities
- Serve as point of contact for KYC and reporting issues for designated clients
- Act as a KYC subject matter resource for KYC due diligence teams
- Act as a subject matter resource on the KYC/AML policies and procedures
What's on Offer
An opportunity for work for a global financial institution with a competitive salary package