You are here
Key Account Manager
- Established Company
- Strong Brand Name
About Our Client
With more than 100 years in the FMCG industry, specializing in personal care products, our client has established and expanded their business internationally with top tier brands which are predominantly product leaders in their segments.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, the Key Account Manager is:
Responsible for account strategy development & implementation to achieve profitable business growth and relationship with customers;
The account strategies need to be in line with shoppers marketing, brand strategies and sales objectives;
This role will be working closely with shopper & customers marketing and sales department to ensure brand communications and trade execution are maximized in store.
Derive Business Strategy and Objective
- Contribute to development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, distribution strategies.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with customers
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organisation.
- Provide ongoing support to high value clients and ensure high quality customer service being delivered
- Identify customer needs and opportunities by analysing sales gap & develop strategy to minimize or close gap
- Serves as a liaison between clients and company departments.
- Familiar with outlet's sales operation in terms of merchandising and ordering process
- Possess very detailed product knowledge as well as through knowledge of client business
Leadership (Manage, oversee, guidance, coaching, motivation etc)
- Monitor business to adhere the company's business strategy
Derive and implement business process
- Leading & Ensure all NPL Listed on timely basis
- Meeting company Account Receivable objective by maintaining healthy aging level
Enhance sales activities to ensure cost and process efficiency
- Manage trade budget, A&P, trading term discussion within budget allocated
- Ensure trade return rate within company's objective, good market hygiene in the trade with FIFO practices
- Maximizing ROI by evaluating incremental of sales and trade investment of each position monthly basis.
Obtain and alert with competitive knowledge on Market trend, movement and practise
- Keep abreast with latest market trends and development, with sound knowledge of competitors' activities
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in business development or other related fields
- At least 4 years experience in key account management or similar area of multi-national companies, preferably in FMCG
- At least 2 years experience in managerial skills
- Analytical, business acumen, negotiation, customer-oriented, presentation, result-driven
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Good command in English both spoken and written
What's on Offer
Excellent career opportunity to be apart of an organisation within the personal care industry
Good visibility within the business and the opportunity to make a significant impact on their performance in the region.