You are here
Key Account Manager - Construction
- Excellent MNC environment
- Organic growth in the business
About Our Client
Our client is a supplier of high quality metal material and structures to the construction industry. As part of their growth strategy they would live to invite new talent to join their sales team in Singapore to work closely with builders/developers.
The Key Account Manager will be working closely with existent key accounts in Singapore market, understanding current market trends, competitors and future construction projects and requirements. The selected candidate will be in charge of developing new accounts too. He or she will be working closely with the project team and marketing team on developing solutions to the accounts that will be in charge.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, Marketing or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years sales experience to builders/developers locally
- Expertise in managing key accounts in the Singapore market
- Positive attitude and ability to communicate well
- Able to adapt and work under pressure
What's on Offer
If you have a successful sales track record and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career to the next level with a market leader company.