You are here
Key Account Manager APAC
Chemicals & Raw Materials for Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance
Flavours (Chemical and Natural) & Fragrances, Personal & Home Care, F&B
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer of flavours, fragrances and fine ingredients and is among the leading companies in the world in the field of flavours & fragrances. The business creates, develops, manufactures and markets an extensive variety of high quality scents, flavours and fine ingredients for customers in the food, beverage, flavour, fragrance, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetic industries.
The Flavours, Fragrances and Ingredients business in Asia-Pacific represents circa 40% of the GBU worldwide activity. Asia represents the bulk of the GBU growth perspectives in the short, medium and long term.
Reporting to the Commercial Director this role is responsible for implementing the commercial strategy of the Flavours, Fragrances and Ingredients business in the APAC region. This includes both the direct sales strategy and also the channel management/ distribution partners' strategy.
Based in Singapore the Key Account Manager for APAC will have responsibility for:
- Driving commercial excellence initiatives, budgeting / forecasting and delivering the revenue targets of the Flavours, Fragrances and Ingredients business
- Directly managing the distribution partners and the direct key accounts across the APAC region
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of the end-markets key growth drivers and the competitive landscape in order to help identify growth opportunities
The Key Account Manager for APAC is a role that will be based in Singapore and requiring extensive travel in the region as well as occasional trips outside Asia region. The Key Account Manager is an individual performer role with no people management responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for the following criteria for the Key Account Manager for APAC:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in value-based selling with a focus on Key Account Management, Sales Development and Distributor Management
- Experience in either the Personal Care/ Food Ingredients industry or other related Chemical industry
- You must be stress-resistant, self-motivated, diplomatic, respectful and have a collaborative approach
- Enjoy working in a matrix organisation within a MNC
- Ability and passion to take the lead in key initiatives to run the Business to achieve expected results
- Minimum Bachelor Degree education
- Experience of developing business across SEA / APAC region and dealing with international clients
- Fluent English both written and verbal
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a prestigious and highly respected global organisation with excellent traning and development combined with exciting future career opportunities. The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary and generous total benefits package with the opportunity to earn significant annual bonus linked to high performance and success.