You are here
Key Account Executive - Horeca channel
- Great career progression
- Learning and training opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the major leader in the food industry. They are present with high reputation and quality selling to companies as well as supermarkets. They are expanding in the region and are looking for a driven and ambitious key account to take care of hotels and restaurants accounts in Singapore.
As a Key Account executive for HORECA trade you will report to the Key account Manager. Among other tasks you will be responsible for:
- Upgrading the numbers of distributors in the Horeca channel
- Maintaining a good relationship with existing distributors and expanding the sales with them
- Analysing and anticipating sales performance
- Continuously learning about the company products and on how to effectively position them to distributors and prospects
- Listening to any comments from the distributor and make sure to respond quickly and efficiently.
- Learning about the market, the different products and the competitors in order to develop new business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- At least a business or any related degree
- 2 to 4 years of experience in handling key accounts in HORECA channel for F&B industry
- A hunter, ambitious and driven personality
- A passion for sales and achievements
What's on Offer
You like being creative and push the sales to increase ? This opportunity will give you a strong exposure in a leading MNC which rewards very well success. It is a great chance to be hands on, independent and manage your key accounts like your own business. They give great salary package and regional transfer possible.