You are here
Junior Trade Finance
- One of the largest Private Bank
- Adopt a Job Family environment where everyone holds similar nature of work
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest private banks and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
- All operational work relating to the conduct, maintenance and development of Trade Finance portfolio of the Branch. This would include but not limited to the issuance of LC, and BG, LC advising, LC confirmation and bills discounting, BC and other Trade related products as designed by the Bank from time to time
- All operational work related to sale and purchase of trade asset in the secondary market including liaising with the counter parties
- Conduct KYC / AML checks on TF transactions and customers
- Generate and submit all MIS related to TF activities
- Manage customers and internal departments to ensure smooth and timely transaction processing
- Transaction processing in the Bank's operating system and Swift
The Successful Applicant
- Citizen / Singapore PR
- Trade Finance operational experience of around 1 to 3 years in Banks.
- Sound knowledge in all trade rules such as UCP, ISBP, URC, URR, etc.
What's on Offer
- Good salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.