You are here
Junior End-to-End Order Fufillment Executive - High Tec Company
- Located in the West!
- Willingness to learn and an eye for details is essential.
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's leading innovative technology solutions provider with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have significant market share in key global markets and have significant in America. The company has a vision to expand their footprint in Asia and grow their business significantly. They are currently looking for a Junior End-to-End Order Fulfilment Executive to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your major responsibilities will involve end-to-end order fulfilment for a Global portfolio.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Order Fulfilment and Order Processing.
- Manage and liaise with Suppliers to ensure that shipment is on time
- Support Key Accounts and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved
- Regulations and documentations for the export markets in APAC
- Perform root-cause analysis and identify gaps for improvements to ensure "Best Practices"
The Successful Applicant
You should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Order Fulfilment. The willingness to learn and grow within the organisation is a crucial factor. You should be comfortable working flexible hours within a "start-up" environment as the company is still in the early stages within Asia.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently voted by Fortune as one of the "100 Best Companies to work for." This will be a golden opportunity to fast track your career with a pioneer position in a market leading MNC.