You are here
JD Edwards Senior System Analyst (Manufacturing & Distribution)
- Concrete project timeline
- Interaction with senior management
About Our Client
Our client is an established global premium brand in the Engineering industry. Due to rapid expansion, they are currently looking for a JD Edwards Senior System Analyst (Manufacturing & Distribution) to join their team.
Reporting into the JD Edwards Business Application Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading design, implementation and support of the JDE implementation within Manufacturing & Distribution
- Engaging business stakeholder from the supply chain, order management and manufacturing team to improve business operation performance through effective utilization of JD Edwards (JDE).
- Translating business processes into a comprehensive JDE application flow, and ensure that all critical steps in the process are covered during the course of the project
- Providing end user training and support the development of end user training documentation
- Leading gap analysis, constantly engaging business stakeholder to ensure continuous improvements
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Degree in IT qualified
- Professional certifications such as JDE, PMP and etc will be highly preferred
- Experience in JDE implementation within Manufacturing & Distribution on a regional basis is a must for this role
- Mandarin speaking skills due to the extensive interaction with china counterpart
- Open to travelling regionally of up to 20%
- Exposure to business stakeholder management will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Besides excellent team based environment, an exciting project timeline is in place.