You are here
JD Edwards Business Application Manager
- A multibillion dollar listed organization
- Permanent role in the west
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in engineering space, servicing a wide spectrum of industries including F&B, automotive, aerospace, Life Science, among others. With established manufacturing facilities in USA, Europe and asia, they are now expanding and looking for a new JD Edwards Business Application Manager to lead the project implementation.
Reporting into the IT Director, you will be responsible for:
- Engage business stakeholder to improve business operation performance through effective utilization of JD Edwards (JDE).
- Lead design, implementation and support of the JDE implementation across manufacturing, supply chain and finance.
- Translate business processes into a comprehensive JDE application flow, and ensure that all critical steps in the process are covered during the course of the project
- Provide end user training and support the development of end user training documentation
- Lead gap analysis, constantly engaging business stakeholder to ensure continuous improvements
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Degree in IT qualified
- Professional certifications such as JDE, PMP and etc will be highly preferred
- Experience in JDE implementation on a regional basis is a must for this role
- Open to travelling regionally of up to 50%
- Exposure to business stakeholder management will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Besides excellent compensation, an exciting project timeline is in place.