You are here
IT Project Manager
- Private Equity Real Estate domain experience
- High profile role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global financial services firm within the investment domain with a strong presence in Asia. With Singapore being the Asia Headquarters, they are currently looking for a high calibre IT Project Manager to join the Private Equity team.
As the IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with business users to understand business needs and implementation of solutions
- Supporting the delivery of initiatives using cutting edge techniques and latest technologies
- Assisting in all planning and implementation of projects that includes coordinating with internal/external resources
- Taking charge of defining project scope, requirements and objectives involving stakeholders to develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing project scope, schedule and cost using appropriate verification techniques
- Working cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you must have at least 8 years of IT Project Management experience in Private Equity Real Estate domain. You must have proven track recording of managing a team of 5 and strong vendor management. You will be required to be competent with technology structure.
Knowledge on Microsoft technologies, Java programming and SQL will be a plus.
What's on Offer
A clear opportunity to take part in the growth strategy and chart the direction to grow the business presence in Asia. A dynamic culture with growth opportunities, our client also offers a competitive salary and package.