You are here
IT Project Manager (Security)
- Great Woking Environment
- IT Project Manager (Secuirty)-PMP, CISA,CISSP, or CITPM certification
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international organisation within the cyber security space. They are currently looking for an IT Project Manager (Security) to be a part of the growing team and support them with new projects recently acquired.
As an IT Project Manager (Security), you will be reporting to the Director-IT (Security) and will be responsible for:
- Defining, planning and organising project management activities to ensure smooth project execution.
- Working and coordination with internal teams and vendors to make sure project time lines are being met.
- Implementing and following project standard through the project management life cycle.
- Updating and summarising all project development activities to the management or business unit heads.
- Managing and controlling overall project cost along with making sure all resources are allocated within the project budget.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you must have a Bachelors degree in information technology with at least 5 years of project management experience within the security space. You will also have a good understanding of the security frameworks and standards. PMP, CISA,CISSP, or CITPM certification is preferred.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Attractive Salary
- Great Working Environment