You are here
IT Project Manager (R.E.I.T Systems)
- 2 years fixed term contract
- Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading REIT and they are looking for a Project Manager with proven track record of successfully implementing Property Finance management systems.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Implementing of a new Property Finance & Portfolio management system from scratch.
- Determining and developing project plans while ensuring project cost is within approved budget and quality control are in place.
- Coordinating pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation activities while providing solutions to reduce development time with sustaining long-term strategic planning objectives.
- Reviewing existing IT systems and infrastructure while proposing and delivering plans to improve existing IT infrastructure.
- Reviewing and improving existing IT policies and procedures, disaster recovery and back-up procedures, information security and control structures.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent. You will have 5 - 10 years of relevant project management experience. You will have experience in implementing asset management system (or a similar system) in a property developer/manager.
You will have excellent knowledge of cloud computing, network and systems management.
What's on Offer
- 2 years contract
- Attractive salary