You are here
IT Project Manager (Procurement and Supply Chain)
Large multinational organization
Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturing firm with strong presence in Asia. With continued plans to grow the business within the region they are looking to bring on board an IT Project Manager (Procurement & Supply Chain) to manage the IT projects.
As an IT Project Manager, you will be reporting to Programme Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, organising and executing the projects within the procurement and supply chain function.
- Working closely with the teams to manage the IT road-maps and improve performance.
- Managing both technical and business aspects of projects initiated by the teams.
- Managing end to end project execution and supplier relationships.
- Working in Agile and Waterfall project methodology environment.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in related field with 5 years of experience in IT project management within the procurement and supply chain function. You will have experience in managing and delivering large application projects of up to $10 million. You should also have good understanding of programme and project management methods such as Agile, Waterfall or DSDM.
What's on Offer
- Newly created Role
- Permanent Opportunity
- Global reach