You are here
IT Project Manager (Network and System)
IT project Manger (Networks and Systems)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading leading FMCG brand with strong presence across Asia. They are looking to bring on board an IT Project Manager (Network and System) to help meet the expansion plans.
As a IT Project Manager (Network and Systems) manager ,you will be reporting to the Head of Infrastructure and will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the project plan for the department.
- Driving all aspects including expansion and upgrade of new infrastructures, coordination for the implementation & deployment, equipment maintenance and documentation of guidelines, test plans & work procedures.
- Ensuring most of the IT needs of the business are delivered and supported in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Liaising with vendors, internal teams and other departments to make sure the project time lines are being followed.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information technology with at least 5 years of working experience in project management space within the networks and systems area.
You will also have hand on system development experience and working with the FMCG organisation is preferred. Knowledge of ITIL and must be able to adhere to establish ISO 270000 and ISO 27001 process and
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Attractive Salary Package