You are here
IT Programme Manager (Procurement and Supply Chain)
Newly created opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational manufacturing firm with strong presence in Asia. With continued plans to grow the business within the region they are looking to bring on board an IT Programme Manager (Procurement & Supply Chain) to manage the IT projects.
As an IT Programme Manager, you will be reporting to the Head of Programme Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and working along with a team of IT project managers to execute projects within the procurement and supply chain function.
- Ensuring all project time lines are clearly defined and agreed with the stakeholders within the function.
- Working with the team and setting up project management methodology (Agile/Waterfall) depending on the projects.
- Structuring the IT road-map for the region and ensure all project deadlines are being followed.
- Providing and implementing directions for all programmes and projects to ensure successful completion.
- Managing the capex budget and ensure cost effective strategies are adopted.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in related field with 10 years of experience in IT programme and project management. You should also have good knowledge of Confluence or Jira with proven track record in managing medium to large application projects.
You will also have strong experience in working in Agile environment.
What's on Offer
- Leadership Role
- Newly created opportunity
- International exposure