You are here
IT Network Security Analyst
- Central location
- Permanent role
About Our Client
Our client is the leading organisation in Singapore with extensive range of innovative products and services. They have strong regional presence and have undertaken several new and exciting projects in Asia. With their fast growing business, they now seek an experienced IT Network Security Analyst who will support the business in improving and implementing changes.
You will be tasked to:
- Conduct network security audit including network vulnerability assessments or network penetration testing
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities, assess risks and develop methods and security configurations to protect and prevent impact to the company systems
- Conduct network infrastructure review which includes wireless network and portable devices
- Review operating systems and database security as well as IT general controls (e.g. Data Centre operations).
- Develop and maintain the Firm-wide virus protection policy and procedures, identifying improvements to
- Propose and implementing agreed security parameters and settings within security monitoring systems
- Work cooperatively with the project teams when required and ensure that new project and changes adhere to the security policies and infrastructure standards and integrate into existing procedures or refining them as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor Degree in IT or a relevant discipline
- Relevant IT certifications such as CISM. CISSP or CISA will be of added advantage
- Experience in recommending and implementing IT security improvement through effective deployment of technology
- Past experience in communicate IT proposals to senior stakeholders to facilitate the introduction of new additions to security systems and processes into operations
- Big 4 background will be of added advantage
- Exposure to review of IT application controls or forensic audit including network security review will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Our client offers an excellent career path with exposure to senior stakeholders.