You are here
IT Manager (Financial Services / Banking)
Lead role for a boutique financial services firm
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique banking & financial services firm with a good presence in Asia. They are currently looking for an IT Manager to lead their technology operations for the Singapore branch.
As the IT Manager, you will be managing a team of 2 while reporting into the Head of Singapore Operations. You will be responsible for :
- Providing Management Information System support for all users while ensuring the smooth operations of IT section
- Maintaining the IT infrastructure, planning, configuring, testing and implementing software and infrastructure solutions.
- Providing desktop user support while maintaining, troubleshooting and administering servers, security, integrity, back-up database & documents.
- Maintaining IT policies and procedures while ensuring continuity and improvement of internal applications.
- Monitoring IT outsourcing agreement while initiating IT Outsourcing agreement
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have 12 to 15 years' working experience of which at least 8 to 10 years as IT Manager within the financial services industry.
You will have experience in writing new MIS reports and support current reports. You will have proven track record of successfully running banking applications and adapting to the changing banking environment.
You will have strong experience in managing IT Infrastructure & system while successfully liaising with external vendors to ensure smooth running of the business.
What's on Offer
- Lead IT role for a boutique financial services firm
- Attractive salary
- Regional exposure