You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a British multinational company with a strong presence across the APAC region. They are looking for an IT Director to lead the IT department and manage regional responsibilities.
As an IT Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and directing key organizational transformation and transition activities
- Manage the IT Applications and Infrastructure teams
- Strategizing and coming up with IT initiatives to support business objectives
- Creating technology roadmaps
- Functioning as a Business Partner for computer networking and end user services while leading the architecture design of infrastructure and data centre operations
- Taking charge of change management, performance management and capacity planning
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with 12 years of work experience and at least 6 years of experience in a management position. You should also have a strong track record of hands on experience managing teams of applications and infrastructure in a large organization. Vendor management and working on IT contracts are advantageous skills.
What's on Offer
- Lead Role
- Regional Responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package