You are here
- Exposure to business stakeholder management
- Leadership role with a sizable IT team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturing company in the world. They are currently seeking an IT Director that will be part of a global team spanning across China, Vietnam, Australia and Thailand.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the shaping of the business strategy and enable its delivery through technology and a talent team. As a strategic business partner, the IT Director will lead and manage the IT team to develop group wide IT strategy, policies and priorities that create business values, support governance and regulatory requirements and ensure cost effective delivery of critical business processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for overall IT roadmaps, strategy, planning and deployment across the entire group
- Transform IT systems and processes to support business processes and to enable scale and growth
- Lead management of IT services across application (SAP and MES) and infrastructure to provide effective and efficient support to the business
- Drive best practices from and coordinate with countries to drive optimal and consistent solutions
- Build a capable, engaged and empowered IT organization aligned to business strategy to ensure delivery of results
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant would have acquired:
- Degree in Computer Science or any other related discipline with extensive experience in working knowledge of IT Domain
- Professional certifications such as PMP, SAP and etc will be highly preferred
- At least 15 years of experience in managing IT function across multiple countries
- Experience in leading an end to end SAP implementation across various modules on a regional/global basis is a must for this role
- Exposure to business stakeholder management is required for this role
- Open to travelling regionally
- Proven industry track record in Manufacturing companies will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to advance your leadership skills in a regional capacity. This roles offer the opportunity to lead SAP project implementation with exposure to senior stakeholders.