You are here
IT Director (Supply Chain or Logistics)
- Logistics and Supply Chain company
- Permanent role with a listed company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest publicly traded companies, specializing in packaging and logistics solution, with exciting growth plans. They have a strong presence globally and are looking for a new IT Director (Supply Chain or Logistics) to support their global foothold.
Reporting directly to the CEO, your responsibility includes:
- Providing strategic planning and direction for future business through cost optimizations and Technology (ERP) transformation
- Providing thought leadership for a sizable IT team in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement.
- Leading detailed design and full roll-out of new end to end solution across the business, including working with external vendors and internal teams across multiple geographies
- Identifying and prioritizing IT development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development and deployment of system solutions.
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Leading project implementation on a global basis
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or another relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in ERP implementation within a Supply chain or Logistics environment is a must for this role
- Exposure to change management and dealing with C-Level stakeholders is required
- Proven track record of leadership across a large IT team is required for this role
- Background of end user and consulting environment will be highly preferred
- Exposure to EDI or RFID will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to advance your management and leadership skills and keep an up to date knowledge of the evolving technologies. This roles offer the opportunity to implement massive changes in a well established organization.