You are here
IT Director (APAC)
- Permanent role with a well-established MNC
- Exposure to senior stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is an established global premium brand in the FMCG industry offering a portfolio of various products to consumers worldwide. Due to rapid expansion, they are currently looking for an IT Director (APAC) to join their team.
Your responsibility includes:
- Providing thought leadership for the IT operations across Infrastructure and application on a regional basis
- Actively developing strategic plans and implement the objectives of the organization's IT needs ensuring the IT capabilities are responsive and aligns with the business objectives to support the organizational business operations and growth.
- Establishing governance structures for business relationship management and steering local IT managers in a matrix organization
- Program manage multiple projects across the region to ensures smooth delivery according to the scope
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or another relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in a senior leadership role (for e.g. Director or senior managers)
- Proven track record of managing IT teams across infrastructure and application is a must for this role
- Exposure to change management and dealing with C-Level stakeholders is required
- Past experience in managing a merger and acquisition
- Background of end user and consulting environment will be highly preferred
- Track record in EDI, Sales force or Customer relationship management (CRM) will be of added advantage
- Open to travelled of up to 60% in the 1st year of employment
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to advance your management and leadership skills and keep an up to date knowledge of the evolving technologies. This roles offer the opportunity to implement massive changes in a well-established organization.