You are here
IT Demand Manager with Blue Chip Multinational
Newly created role
Permanent role in a central location
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established brand name in the retail sector with strong global presence. It is now looking to hire an experienced IT Demand Manager r for its regional headquarters in Singapore. This role will be tasked to be the bridge between the business and the external vendors. Due to their rapid expansion plans, they are now seeking a high calibre professional to be based in their headquarters in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the IT director, your role involves:
- Linkage to business priorities, to develop the alignment strategy between IT and business function
- Proactively engage with business. Understand and articulate the link between the business strategy and the IT strategy for your area.
- Evaluate system architectures and integration architecture for regional or divisional solutions
- Co-operate well with region IT to follow up system issue and raise change request as business needs
- Direct the planning phase of IT projects and manage the IT portfolio for the respective business area
- Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business area, together with appropriate external policies and regulations.
- Bring awareness of new technology and products to the business, support business reengineering as needed.
- Participate in regularly scheduled business management meetings and report status of all IT initiatives.
- Manage external vendors, reviewing SLAs and contract management
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates should possess the following Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 8 years of experience in translating business issues into information systems and information management solutions
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders by using business language rather than technical jargon
- Proven track record in Enterprise architecture
- Exposure to project management will be of added advantage
- End user environment background will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
- New created position
- Career development opportunities