You are here
IT Business Process Analyst
Newly created role
Exposure to business stakeholder management
About Our Client
Our Client is in the service industry providing innovative solutions to clients across various industries. The company has a vision to combine innovation and knowledge with products to continue to attract new consumers to their growing business. They are currently looking for an IT Business Process Analyst to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
You will be:
Responsible for overseeing projects with Six Sigma participation that will significantly change the way the organization does business, promoting best practices and standards in the organization
- Implementing improvement targets, dashboards and monitor progress to ensure projects are executed smoothly and in a timely manner
- Leading as change agents and create awareness of enterprise-wide employee education towards business process excellence and customer-centric mindset
- Proactively engaging with business. Understand and articulate the link between business and IT strategy
- Understanding the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business area, together with appropriate external policies and regulations.
Bringing awareness of new technology and products to the business, support business re-engineering as needed.
Participating in regularly scheduled business management meetings and report status of all IT initiatives
- Leading project management, ensuring that project adheres to the timeline and budget
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Six sigma belts certifications or demonstrated ability to apply six sigma methodologies will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years of direct experience in executing & implementing process improvements to business
- Ability to engage stakeholders at multiple levels of management
- Proven track record in leading IT project implementation
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join a newly created team in helping to shape and improve business processes across the region. The team is lean and strong with high potential in achieving high-impact savings to the business.