You are here
IT Business Partner (Infrastructure and Application)
Newly created role
Exposure to business stakeholder management
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established brand name in the supply chain and retail sector with strong a strong presence in Singapore. It is now looking to hire an experienced IT Business Partner (Infrastructure and Application) to join their team. This role will be tasked to be the bridge between the business and IT.
Reporting directly to the IT director, your role involves:
- Linkage to business priorities, to develop the alignment strategy between IT and business function
- Proactively engage with business. Understand and articulate the link between the business strategy and the IT strategy for your area.
- Direct the planning phase of IT projects and manage the IT portfolio for the respective business area
- Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business area, together with appropriate external policies and regulations.
- Bring awareness of new technology and products to the business, support business reengineering as needed.
- Preparation of proposals to seek funds and approval for program initiatives
- Designing and presenting of management reports to stakeholders about the programme's progress and achievements
- Manage external vendors, reviewing SLAs and contract management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Six sigma belts certifications or demonstrated ability to apply six sigma methodologies will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years of direct experience in executing & implementing process improvements to business
- Ability to engage stakeholders at multiple levels of management
- Proven track record in leading IT project implementation
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join a newly created team in helping to shape and improve business processes across the region. The team is lean and strong with high potential in achieving high-impact savings to the business.