You are here
IT Business Analyst
IT Business Analyst
1 year renewable contract
About Our Client
The client is a manufacturing giant and world leader in international flavors & fragrances. This is a 1 year renewable contract role and work location is West.
- 5+ years' experience as "Business Analyst" is required (focused on requirement gathering & functional specifications writing).
- Experienced in Business Process Modelling (using Mega is a plus).
- Capability to build entity model and functional architecture models (application tree)
- Experienced in writing use case description (and User Stories is a plus)
- Strong facilitation skills and experience of leading workshops
- Experience in projects in an international environment is a must.
- Some experience with Agile and Continuous Delivery would be added advantage.
- Experience in "Change Management" and "Training"
The Successful Applicant
- Create & maintain a high visibility of business processes, and dependencies.
- Anticipate & suggest organisational / process evolutions in order to increase business efficiency, propose relevant system upgrades and adaptations.
- With Key Users conduct necessary requirements gathering and analysis leading to the delivery of the high level functional specifications and then ensure their validation.
- With the application designer, pparticipate to the detailed specifications and prototype
- During development ensure relationships between users and designers / developers.
- Design test scenario, organisational procedures and user guide, then validate the developed system.
- Organise, prepare, run/support and coordinate UAT, user training, & manage roll-out.
- Support users after implementation, follow-up Change Requests with Application Support Group.
- Keep track of new technologies and help shape new offerings for our business
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration and performance bonus. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided