You are here
IT Business Analyst - Mobile Apps
- IT Business Analyst - Mobile Apps
- 1 year initial contract
About Our Client
- Knowledgeable of the major trends in the internet and mobile application services space (mobile, social, gaming etc);
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical or research industry with specific knowledge of Regulations applied within the industry is desired.
- Experience in a role requiring interactions between primarily technology and Clinical Operations teams.
- Extensive experience in identifying/documenting business, functional, and system requirements, defining system and business processes, and recognizing risk and providing impact analysis.
- Experience working collaboratively in a development team with digital creative deliverables including User Interface Specs, Design Flats, Copy Decks, etc.
- Experience shaping and evolving strategy, working in a matrix environment and be able to interpret industry trends to make them relevant to our environment to drive business outcomes.
- Must be an out of the box thinker, self-starter and quick learner
- Personally demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and development
- Must be flexible and able to handle changes in priorities as well as process and strategy.
- Communication and influencing skills; able to build a broad base of support among key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Gains the confidence and trust of others internally and externally through subject matter expertise and sound judgment.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree, working towards or holding CAPM or PMP certifications is desirable, and preferably have several years experience within a regulated industry environment and with a minimum of 3 to 5 years Mobile BA experience, strong communication and interpersonal skills; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Well versed with IT application development technologies including but not limited to Agile, Waterfall
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity with a client that is in the healthcare & pharmaceutical industry. This is a 1 year-initial contract with attractive benefits and competitive remuneration and a completion bonus as well. We are looking for a strong BA with mobile apps project experience.