You are here
IT Business Analyst - Manufacturing Solutions
Great opportunities for internal job rotation
Exposure to business stakeholder management
About Our Client
A rare opportunity to join a cosmopolitan, engaging Pharmaceutical organisation as their IT Business Analyst - Manufacturing Solutions. Our client is one of the world's most valuable companies with turnover in excess of USD100 billion. It has operations in over 70 countries and hiring more than 100,000 employees worldwide. The successful candidate can look forward to working in an organisation which prides itself on providing a strong work culture and open communication across all its employees, including career opportunities in future.
Reporting directly to the IT Director, your role involves:
- Playing the role of key business partner to functional and operational leaders, providing recommendation and solutions for improving IT and business.
- Introduce best practices (manufacturing and compliance) and demonstrate the impact of procedures and their effect on the organization
- Project Management for selected manufacturing IT systems
- Ensure smooth design, implementation and optimization of manufacturing IT systems throughout the project and transition into operational phase
- Ensures that supporting GMP relevant documentation (SOP's etc.) are generated and maintained and available prior to first operation of the manufacturing systems
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in translating business issues into information management solutions
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders by using business language rather than technical jargon
- Proven track record in pharmaceutical manufacturing experience (including a detailed knowledge of BPO Processes, GMP and Compliance Regulations)
- Exposure to LIMS application support will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Known for its talent development and great work culture, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the Top 50 Best Companies to work for!