You are here
IT Audit, Assistant Manager - Insurance
- IT Audit - Regional
- Insurance & Investment Management
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational Insurance firm which provides both Life and Non-Life Insurance products, also Investment Funds to both retail and and corporate clients.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Head or participate in the planning and execution of audit assignments to ensure quality and timeliness of reports and deliverables;
- Develop risk-based audit plans and programs;
- Ensure coverage of relevant regulatory requirements and recommend improvements to corporate policies, procedures and practices to enhance IT controls;
- Support business audits by providing technology expertise and evaluating IT controls supporting the business operations;
- Manage or participate in other ad-hoc assignments including special projects and investigations;
- Assist in the follow-up with auditees on outstanding audit findings through the issuance of Audit Tracking Report and verification of resolved findings;
- Ensure that audit operating standards and procedures are observed, and requirements of the Quality Assurance Review are met;
- Assist in the administration of Group Audit and ensure effective and efficient usage of the Department's resources.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, preference will be given to those with CISA certification;
- 5+ years of relevant audit experience in reviewing IT application controls, System Development Life Cycle, information security and outsourcing;
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements specific to technology risk management;
- Strong report writing, communication and presentation skills;
- Analytical, independent and a good team player;
- Committed and able to interact well with all levels of staff;
- Able to travel overseas when required (once/twice every quarter).
What's on Offer
On offer is a great opportunity to join a strong team of auditors and gain exposure to cover audits across both Insurance and Asset Management. The role gives good regional exposure as well.